May 25, 2010

I CONFESS!

I am writing to confess that I, a married woman with five children is in love with the Twilight Saga!

It brings out the teenager in me, it takes me back to that feeling of young love.  You remember that first boy that made you realize boys aren't so gross after all.  The butterflies that were in your stomach for your first kiss and many other firsts.  That unhealthy, obsessive love, the love that you knew wouldn't last but you didn't want to lose. 

The other thing the movies and books have given me is a new connection with my tweens.  That has been the best thing about this saga.  I don't know that it did the same thing for author Stephanie Meyers (she only has boys) but I cannot thank her enough.

We cannot wait for June 30th!  I will leave you with the awesome extended trailer of ECLIPSE.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment