April 11, 2010

Back from the holiday of endless meals!

It was a long Passover holiday.  I planned ahead for about three weeks, the holiday was eight days and I am still cleaning up!

Looking back, I would have to say that the holiday was great.  It was nice to have my DH home from work and spending extra time with me and the kids.  Our relatives came to eat both seders at our house, it went really well, despite all my worries.  Also, our relatives from Israel came and spent some time with us, our cousin even got engaged to his girlfriend on the beach! 

Next year, G-D willing, we will be in Israel, celebrating the wedding of our beloved cousin.  It's very sweet to see the way he and his new fiancée look at each other - ahhh to be young and in love!

Hopefully Israel will be a great trip full of memories for our family - if we can get through a sixteen hour plane ride with a two and half year old!   =)

No comments:

Post a Comment