April 28, 2010

EXHAUSTION

This was my Tuesday: Serve breakfast, pick breakfast up off floor, Get kids dressed and teeth brushed (no small feat with a one & four year old), Playdate at the park, Serve lunch, pick lunch up off floor, Put the baby down for a nap, Set up craft project for four year old, Do my work on the computer, Go to the kids school and work at their aftercare, Do carpool, Get icees and take all five kids and a friend to Michaels (which included a trip to the bathroom), Give three kids a bath at one time, Make dinner, Serve dinner, pick dinner up off floor, Sort pics for slideshow for my oldest's Bat Mitzvah, Help oldest with her last minute photosynthesis project, Pack lunches, etc.

The price for being a parent - exhaustion! The payout: My four year old telling me before bed that I am the best, she loves me so much and her hugging me until I cannot breath.

I'll take the exhaustion anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment