June 3, 2011

Preschool Graduation

Our youngest daughter, graduated from preschool last night!  She's the youngest of four girls (13,11, 7 & 5), she's our baby girl.

To quote a song from one of my favorite movies:  Sunrise, Sunset, quickly fly the years!  Where is the little girl I carried?

All week long, people have been asking her if she is excited to graduate and her response is:  "What is there to be excited about?  I won't get to see my friends anymore and I am really going to miss my teachers!" 

She is a very loving, emotional, sensative, kind, caring, and feisty little girl and we wouldn't have her any other way!  She is our Princess and Beauty and we couldn't be more proud of her!

The days are long but the years fly by!  Before I know it, I will blink and it will be her wedding day!

- Shayna

No comments:

Post a Comment