March 1, 2010

To share or not to share? That is the question.

I am wondering, if I should tell my friends and family that I have started a blog?

The problem, I am facing, is one I am sure many other bloggers out there have dealt with.  If everyone I know and love, checks out my blog, will I be able to keep my writing unfiltered?  The answer is, probably not.  But then again, if I don't tell them about it, who will read this blog???

I am excited about having a place that's mine, all mine.  Being a mother of five (and a wife for that matter), I feel like there is very little left that's just for me.  Someone always wants a piece and that's fine - I love my DH and kids.  I wouldn't change my life with them for anything... 

But sometimes a person just needs something to belong to just them, so for now...
I think that I will keep this blog all to myself.

Also, I am wondering what other bloggers out there think of posting pics of the kids?  I think showing everyone what my family and I look like will make it more personal but then again, I watch Nancy Grace!  Tell me your thoughts - thanks!    =)




No comments:

Post a Comment