November 5, 2010

Finding the Time

I cannot tell you how often I sit down and the computer and think that I should write somthing on my blog.  Unfortunately, there is always something going on.  The kids won't leave me alone to write (you know the saying "the minute you start to do something, you become a magnet for the kids)!  I need to finish work on the computer for my job.  There is always something, but I need to remember that I need something for me.  That's the reason I started this blog, to have a creative outlet that was just for me.

So, I am going to make a pledge to myself and my fellow bloggers to start blogging again, at least once a week.

I have enjoyed reading so many of the blogs on this site.  I hope that with regular posting, you will also enjoy mine.

Thanks - Shayna

No comments:

Post a Comment